Paper fans are a beautiful way to decorate your party. These colorful circles are fun & easy way to add a pop of color to any room! Kids will love making them and hang around the house for a party or a holiday celebration to give a room some fun bursts of color. My daughter and I came up with this cute idea of decorating it for her Bday.
So You need to have the following for making cute paper fan
- Craft paper/scrapbook paper
- Hot glue gun
- For making Large Paper fan you will need 2 square 12*12 sheets of paper.
- Make the first fold on a sheet by folding over 1/2 inch of paper and creasing. Turn the sheet of paper over and make another fold.
- Keep flipping over and folding, stop when you get to the end. You are creating accordion-style pleats, which will then be opened into a fan once you are finished.
- Fold the accordion in half.
- Pull the top edges of the folded side up and attach them together with glue.
- Glue the string to the back of the paper fan to secure it to the fan.
The finished Product will look like this. These are so quick and easy to make that you’ll want to make several and hang them around the house to add beautiful pops of color to any room!
These are so quick and easy to make that you’ll want to make several and hang them around the house to add beautiful pops of color to any room!