Here are some tips for celebrating valentine for cheap.
- Go to Walmart, exchange the cards and put them back. Why buy when it’s all about emotions. Just exchange your feeling at Walmart and come out without spending a dime.
- Find the old valentine card. Put multiple stickers and little decor. Give it again this year. The other option is to do handmade cards.
- Make his/her favorite cake at home.
- Just talk. Don’t waste money on buying anything.
- Buy Decor on clearance during Christmas.
- Stop dropping tons of money on expensive restaurants. Candlelight dinner at home. One way to save money on dinner is to have a home-cooked meal.
- Make Cookies at home with kids.
- Limit the gift to $5.
- Do not underestimate the power of a homemade Valentine’s Day gift – if you put your time and energy into something, your loved one will notice.
- Make Homemade Pizza and Watch a Movie
- Outdoor Picnic.CAMP OUT IN YOUR BACKYARD OR LIVING ROOM. My kids always feel like its a special treat to get to camp out and what could be easier than doing it in your own backyard.
- GAME NIGHT.Love video games? How about board games? Card games? You can even make up your own Valentine’s Day games or scavenger hunts.
- MOVIE NIGHT: load up on snacks and pick a few of your favorites or a series and snuggle in for the day. This is a fun, low-cost way to spend a day.
I hope you all have a very happy Valentine’s Day. Enjoy!