These TISSUE PAPER SUNCATCHERS are so much fun to make with kids. They make a great kids craft that you’ll love hanging in your window.
SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED
- Tissue paper (colored)
- Clear contact paper
- Craft paper, Scissors and glue
The colors and design possibilities are endless! please note that these suncatchers are only for indoor use. Have fun making your very own suncatchers and try any pattern design you want!
(This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to buy something using my link, I earn a commission at no extra cost to you. )
Thank you for watching the BRIGHTKIDFUN DIY channel. Hope you like this easy tutorial, Please LIKE & SUBSCRIBE to our Channel🤩
STEPS TO MAKE TISSUE PAPER SUNCATCHER
- Cut or tear colored tissue paper into smaller pieces. You can cut the tissue paper into small squares, rectangles, or triangles about 1 to 3 inches You can also tear them into random shapes instead. So, Here I’m making sun, rainbow, flowers.. you can choose any pattern you like to make.
- Set up your contact paper. Cut off a sheet of contact paper. Peel off the backing, and set it down on the table, sticky-side up. Tape down the corners so that it stays put.
- Now, time to get creative again! Take your colored pieces of tissue paper, and start filling in the contact paper.
- Try to overlap the tissue paper pieces so that there are as few gaps as possible.
- Cover your suncatcher with another sheet of contact paper. Cut off another sheet of contact paper. Peel away the backing, and set it down on top of the sun catcher.
- Cut the suncatcher out and Hang your suncatcher in a bright window.
ang the sun catcher in a bright, sunny window.