The best tips for saving money this Christmas. Read these tips and ideas on how to slow down and enjoy the holidays more this year. Using these suggestions will help you have a more joyful and restful holiday season focused on what matters most to you.
- MAKE PRESENTS DIY: There are hundreds of DIY ideas online on Pinterest and Instagram for a range of different items that can be created for very little and given as presents.
Check out these ideas for homemade gifts ATTRACTIVE CHRISTMAS MASON JAR IDEAS. Super easy and Affordable.
Try making these BEAUTIFUL SUNCATCHERS. They are super easy to make and could be a great handmade gift.
2. Make your own Christmas Ornaments: Yes, you can DIY your own Christmas Ornaments—check out the easiest homemade projects below.
Best HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT IDEAS. It’s an easy way to switch up your holiday decor without having to spend a ton of money, You can involve kids in making and you’ll have fun and spend some memorable family time.
Christmas is THE perfect time to get crafty… And an even better time to sell your crafts for some extra Christmas cash!
3.HANDMADE CHRISTMAS CARDS: Take Kids help to create Christmas cards, Handmade cards will be absolutely cherished by the Grandparent or aunt/uncle that receives it.
4. TRY A WHITE ELEPHANT EXCHANGE: White Elephant is a gift exchange game. This is a great idea for having a big party. In a White Elephant gift exchange, each participant brings a wrapped, unmarked gift and places it in a designated area. So it’s one gift per FAMILY.
5. BAKE YOUR OWN CHRISTMAS COOKIES: What’s better than baking HOMEMADE Cookies. and bag them in cute holiday baggies with ribbon to make the perfect frugal gift for friends or neighbors.
6. Plan for PICNIC or POTLUCK Style Christmas Dinner: Instead of taking the whole responsibility, plan for a Christmas dinner and make it potluck style. You can create a signup to send to family members for the snacks, main course, sides, and dessert.
7. SHOP SECONDHAND FOR YOUR CHRISTMAS DECOR: You can buy loads of perfect condition Christmas decor at the Dollar tree, garage sales, and Goodwill, It saves money and helps you to stay under your Christmas budget.
8. GIFTS FROM DOLLAR STORE: You can easily make some Christmas Gift basket using Dollar store items. They’re easy of course, they’re also really inexpensive.
9. Purchase Wrapping Items At Your Local Dollar Store: Get yourself over to Dollar Tree and you’ll be able to purchase the supplies you need for Christmas wrapping with plenty of cash left over for the rest of your holiday shopping list.
10. Check out CASHBACK APPS: Like Rakuten (EBATES): Shop. Earn. Get Cash Back.
Start selling all the stuff you have going to waste like expensive outgrown toys e.g. bikes, dolls houses, Never worn clothes etc.
I hope these suggestions will help you to save some money this Christmas. Please CHECK OUT this MONEY SAVING TIPS From GRANDMA.